Contact Supervisor - Children In Care- Bromley
|Job Title:||Contact Supervisor - Children In Care- Bromley|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Contact Supervisor - Children in Care - Bromley
Are you a passionate, dedicated Contact Supervisor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Contact Supervisor to work in Children Services in the Bromley area.
Pay Rates: £11.00 - £13.37 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
What the Contact Supervisor will be doing:
To provide a high quality, child focused and safe contact service for children and their families / carers.
To set up and provide supervised contact between children and families/ carers maintaining records of interactions, child protection concerns and health and safety issues.
To promote, encourage and enable parents in practising safe and effective parenting skills and to support families in maintaining, or developing their quality of their contact.
Where appropriate, to help families to develop independent contact within the community.
To provide a range of support in contact to children in need of protection or support and their carers, ensuring a provision of services that protect, support, and enable children to maximise their potential and to enhance their identity.
To ensure that plans for children and their families consist of clear goals and are being effectively implemented in accordance with standards and protocols.
To ensure that individual outcomes identified are achieved.
To assist children and families /carers in the completion of life story work.
To participate in the development of new initiatives and work within the centre in partnership with the management team.
To ensure the environment where you are working is a safe, warm, containing, and accepting one.
- Excelled written & verbal communication skills.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Contact Supervisor and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Worker - Wakefield
Salary: £16.50 - 16.50 per hour
Social Work Assistant - Court Team - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Social Work Assistant - Child Protection - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour