Covid-19 Programme Manager / Strategic Lead
|Job Title:||Covid-19 Programme Manager / Strategic Lead|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
JOB TITLE: Covid-19 Programme Manager / Strategic Lead
PLACEMENT: ASAP, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: from £28 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking aCovid-19 Programme Manager/Strategic Lead for our client based in Bolton, Great Manchester
This is amazing opportunity for an experienced Public Health Expert. We are looking for a Public Health expert to provide the scrutiny and specialist input to the large-scale operation that is related to Covid-19. All applicants Must have Public Health experience and Masters in Public Health
The primary purpose pf the role will be to:
- To provide strategic public health leadership for Bolton’s Covid-19 Test and Trace Programmes.
- To be the public health strategic lead who will work closely with senior executives across the council and public sector to ensure safe delivery of the Test and Trace Programme.
- To provide the public health professional leadership, coordination, and implementation of Covid-19 Test and Trace across our population, focusing on key population groups as priorities with a strong communication and engagement focus.
This role will involve public health leadership, knowledge and expertise to shape the test and trace programme through to solution design, implementation and deployment.
- Lead on Bolton’s Covid-19 Test and Trace Programme to protect the public and ensuring clinical oversight and standards of care, having a strong public health background
- Ensuring effective public health standards and quality assurance and having overall integrity of the programme
- Ensuring public health oversight and expertise to enable safe delivery of Test and Trace and escalating concerns when required
- Managing third party contributions to the programme and bringing the wider testing programmes into Bolton’s Targeted Testing at Scale
- Having the overall strategic responsibility for public health messaging and communications with all stakeholders, including the public
- Managing risks to the programme's successful outcome
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Testing Strategic Group and, public health directorate leadership team
- Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the Executive Sponsor, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Post-graduate level qualification in a relevant public health subject (i.e. Masters in Public Health)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at a senior level within a complex and/or public sector environment
- Extensive experience of developing whole-system health protection strategy and policy through comprehensive consultation with key stakeholders including communities and members of the public (i.e. Outbreak Control Plans; vaccination and immunisation programmes; NHS population screening programmes)
- Knowledge and application of strategic public health, in particular health protection and population health care and their application in strategy, policy and public service provision
- Knowledge, understanding and application of Health Protection, including strategic lead for system response to health protection
- Ability to Identify, advise on and implement public health actions with reference to local, national and international policies and guidance to prevent, control and manage identified health protection hazards.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead teams, groups and work programmes using a range of effective strategic leadership, organisational and management skills, in a variety of complex public health situations and contexts.
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Lead Enterprise Architect - Gloucester
Salary: £500 per day
Incident & Problem Manager - Gloucester
Salary: £250 per day
Procurement and Contracts Manager - Ormskirk
Salary: £23.36 - 23.36 per hour
Communications Account Manager - Worcestershire County Council
Salary: £16.71 - 16.71 per hour
Administrative Assistant - Worcestershire County Council
Salary: £10.14 - 10.14 per hour