COVID Support Officer - Northumberland
|Job Title:||COVID Support Officer - Northumberland|
|Salary:||£10.41 - 10.41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
COVID Support Officer – Northumberland
Salary: £ 10.41 Per Hour
Full Time (35 hours per week)
To carry out Covid Support operations in accordance with the Council’s policies and procedures.
- To promote social distancing and encourage public compliance with COVID19 public health measures.
- To educate and explain COVID-19 Secure guidelines in the public realm and for business premises
- To identify and support businesses and premises not following guidelines, escalating as appropriate
- To support activities of Northumberland Communities Together
- To liaise with members of the public and give advice signposting members of the public and businesses to Covid 19 legislation and government guidance in a courteous manner ensuring that the Council’s customer care policy is adhered to at all times.
- To attend tasking meetings and report daily activity and intelligence and information from daily visits using appropriate methods.
- Assist NCT to support vulnerable residents of Northumberland e.g., pick up and deliver prescriptions for shielded residents, food parcel delivery should a food bank require emergency support.
- The carrying out such duties as may be required, including work outside normal office hours.
- To maintain agreed performance targets and to meet the requirements of relevant performance.
- To undertake any other duties of a similar nature commensurate with the level of the post as required by the Environmental Health Manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's