CQC Registered Manager
|Job Title:||CQC Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£40,883 per year|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a CQC Registered Manager for a client who operates an assisted living service for older people ensuring housing, social, health, support and care needs are met, within independent fully supported flats.
The client provides 40 self contained flats to customers who are able to live independently with some care needs. Their care team provides personal, practical and social support to our customers to enable them to keep as much independence as possible. The site is based in Crouch End, Haringey.
The role will require the manager to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Being the CQC- Registered manager who will line manage the Care Co-ordinators & the care team.
- Monitoring the staff development through supervisions, appraisals, and training to ensure they are delivering a high-quality service.
- Delivering quality assurance, including performing regular audits, managing service improvement plans.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the older LGBTQ + community members'
- Promoting and marketing of senior living products to partners including the private and shared ownership market.
- Ensuring all aspects of facilities and hospitality services are effectively managed.
- Be an experienced CQC- Registered manager with sound knowledge CQC compliance Or working towards CQC registered.
- Have experience in service improvement in a CQC setting.
- Understand the needs and requirements of the community members and have an attitude that supports a commitment to equality and diversity.
- Have a good level of IT skills and Literacy, with Microsoft experience.
- Have experience of effective budget management.
- Have knowledge of hospitality and customer service.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's