|Job Title:||Credit Manager|
|Salary:||£30 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Credit Manager. You will be working in Birmingham.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate up to £35ph
- To manage and oversee all retained billing activities, ensuring that defined controls and processes are strictly adhered to, and all SLAs met. The role is responsible for ensuring that the billing cycle is processed to plan and that timely and accurate revenues are charged accordingly. They also need to understand all relevant systems interfaces and inputs to the billing process to propose and deliver process improvements in order to ensure completeness of revenues charged and to reduce overall cycle times.
- To manage and coordinate the successful and timely collection of debt relating to existing strategic and complex accounts (retained activities), and to ensure that all debts and customer payments are received in line with strategic financial targets, business credit policies and financial controls. The role is also responsible for managing and successfully resolving customer escalations and disputes, and for coordinating and supporting any negotiation activities across all customers as required
- Manage and ensure that all revenue due, for retained activities, is accurately billed to customers in line with agreed SLA’s and cash management policies and objectives, and have been verified and approved in line with the delegated authorities where relevant.
- Monitor and track WIP balances to ensure there are no items which are becoming aged and not progressing through the revenue cycle.
- Manage the complete billing cycle for retained activities, including WIP analysis and billing, and undertake root cause analysis of problems to identify and implement opportunities to improve billing accuracy and to reduce overall revenue cycle time.
- Manage and ensure the effective and timely collection of retained customer debt.
- Work closely with the outsourced service provider to review and oversee the successful and timely collection of amounts owed to Mitie.
- Effectively manage the disputes and query resolution process for retained, and escalated customers (i.e. those usually managed by the outsourced service provider), and regularly liaise with Sales and Accounts Managers to resolve overdue accounts as well as being a key contact for 3rd part debt collection and legal agencies.
- Undertake effective forecasting and monitoring of cash receipts and provide meaningful management information on outstanding debt metrics ensuring alignment with working capital targets and commercial strategy
- Ensure clear understanding of critical business drivers e.g. cash and associated targets and deliverables applicable to the OTC processes, and ensuring team objectives and activities are aligned.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of credit collection practices, legislation and developments and maintain constructive relationships with professional credit collection bodies and peers to manage and embed best practice.
- Ensure operational excellence across the teams to ensure all processes are well controlled and efficient, successfully delivering continuous improvement initiatives.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Service & Business Manager - Walthamstow
Salary: £26 per hour
Senior Legal Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £15 per hour
PA - London
Salary: £17 per hour
Senior IT Practitioner - Exeter
Salary: £600 per day
Licensing Officer - Swindon
Salary: £14 per hour