Customer Employment Support Officer - Woolwich
|Job Title:||Customer Employment Support Officer - Woolwich|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Customer Employment Support Officer – Woolwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To deliver GLLaB frontline advice and guidance service to workless residents and other job seekers. To carry out individual one to one diagnostic interviews, action planning and tracking and recording all outcomes along the customer journey to sustainable employment.
- Responsible for providing a frontline advice and guidance service to workless residents and other job seekers who are eligible to access GLLaB services.
- Responsible for carrying out individual one to one diagnostic interviews and delivering information advice and guidance (IAG) in order to identify barriers to employment and employment & skill gaps and to develop individual personal development and employment and skills action plans.
- Responsible for delivering a high quality service in line with external funding or Prime Contractor requirements.
- Ensuring that all GLLaB and/or other corporate employment projects programmes are delivered in line with agreed profile outputs and outcomes and ensuring effective contribution to individual and team targets.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining referral networks and obtaining up-to-date information on a wide range of services offered by complementary specialist partnership organisations to support the removal of barriers to employment.
- Responsible for providing one to one and group employability sessions and jobsearch support in-house and from remote locations including support with updating CVs, completing applications forms and interview techniques.
- Required to deliver job preparation and employment support; assisting the employer development and brokerage team in matching local residents to appropriate vacancies notified.
- Responsible for the active caseload management of customers, providing regular and documented follow-up and support to move customers into sustained employment.
- Responsible for providing ongoing and in-work support for customers employed in temporary and short-term jobs in order to facilitate their progression into alternative sustained employment.
- Responsible for reviewing customer progress against agreed action plans and ensuring manual and computerised records are maintained in line with programme and audit requirements.
- Responsible for supporting recruitment open days and other high volume recruitment drives and assisting with job matching where required.
- Ensure that all customers receive the offer of a Better off Calculation (BOC). Maintain links with Welfare Rights and support the increased take-up off in-work benefits.
- Support the aims and objectives of GLLaB and/or other corporate employment projects in all aspects of their work and to ensure that all systems, procedures and documentation used are in line with GLLaB’s Quality Assurance Framework and that they meet the requirements of Customer Service Excellence, Matrix and Corporate standards.
- Represent GLLaB at all external meeting and events where required and ensure the relevant managers and team members are kept informed of any issues and actions associated with your designated area of work.
- Ensure at all times that work undertaken actively promotes the Councils Equal Opportunities, Customer Care and Environment policies in relation to service delivery and personnel practice as defined in the Staff Handbook.
- In carrying out the duties of the post have due regard to the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Legislation and Council Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for providing rota cover for evening and Saturday follow-up sessions and required on a rota basis to provide employment and skills advice at weekend community events.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Energy Administrator - Woolwich
Salary: £15 per hour
Recruitment and Employment Officer - Newham
Salary: £18 per hour
Admin Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour
Business Support Officer - Shefford
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £20 per hour