Customer Service Advisor - London
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor - London|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Customer Service Advisor – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- This role exists to help Haringey Council to serve its customers well.
- This will be achieved within a specific service area including call centre, face to face (including but not limited to Customer Service Centres and Receptions), digital, telephones, and service development.
- To operate as a generic CS advisor across the core activities of the service with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service and optimum personal performance.
- To provide accurate and up to date information to residents and callers.
- To provide comprehensive advice and be able to deal with complex, contentious or technical enquiries.
- To contribute to the provision of high quality, professional customer facing services and improved service outcomes.
- To respond effectively and accurately to routine enquiries in accordance with procedures.
- To demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in the drive towards change and the improvement of processes.
- To assist customers in a way that reflects Haringey's Values, Principles and Pledges.
- To comply with statute, legislation, discretionary powers, council standing orders, council policies and codes
- To deal with customer enquiries received by telephone, email, web chat or through social media activity, using appropriate IT systems to log, action and respond.
- To actively promote channel shift and help CS reducing cost to serve whilst improving levels of Customer Satisfaction
- To deal with customer enquiries received predominantly in person, but also by telephone, email, web chat, or through social media activity, using appropriate IT systems to log, action and respond.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
HR Advisor - Hereford
Salary: £14 per hour
Service Controller - Barnsley
Salary: £12.88 - 12.88 per hour
Service Facilitator - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour
School Financial Advisor - Leicestershire
Salary: £13.68 - 13.68 per hour
Access Islington Advisor - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour