Customer Service & Business Manager - Walthamstow
|Job Title:||Customer Service & Business Manager - Walthamstow|
|Salary:||£26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Customer Service & Business Manager – Walthamstow (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £26.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To develop and operationally manage the service. To ensure quality and value for money at all times. To ensure the service complies with relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
The areas of operational responsibility could include:
- Libraries and face to face customer service including Registrars
- Customer service including 24-hour call handling and channel shift
- Business Support covering support to a range of services across the organisation
- Executive and Councilor Support and Weddings, Meetings and Events services
- Quality assurance and system and service development
- Plan and organise work to ensure the delivery of those aspects of the service for which responsible.
- Undertake / support consultation procedures. Identify issues, resolving as appropriate and escalating complex problems if necessary.
- Collate process and analyse complex information. Ensure all required records and information are maintained correctly.
- Prepare and present results / responses / reports / recommendations.
- Provide authoritative advice, guidance and support to colleagues, customers and stakeholders. Respond to and investigate enquiries / escalated complaints.
- Contribute to identifying and delivering information / activities to support service delivery / promote the service area /.
- Challenge customers’ practice and minimise risk, referring concerns to line manager.
- Work closely with others to clarify changing requirements. Identify, recommend and support the development and delivery of improvements. Contribute to the development and implementation of policies, procedures and systems.
- Lead projects or improvement programmes, or contribute to the delivery of larger projects
- Support others in their development, including external organisations / customers where appropriate.
- Develop good working relationships and communicate effectively with internal / external organisations / partners and stakeholders. Represent specialist area internally and / or externally. Model, demonstrate and promote good practice relevant to the role.
- Support partnership agreements and partnership working within area of responsibility.
- Contribute to service / business plans for area of responsibility and to wider service planning and development activities.
- Contribute to budget planning as required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Services Advisor - Basingstoke
Salary: £10 per hour
Telford and Wrekin Council - Benefit Assessment Officers (Customer service advisor)
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Financial Controls Manager - Camden
Salary: £450 per day
Human Resources Manager - Greenwich
Salary: £30 per hour