Customer service officer - Southampton
|Job Title:||Customer service officer - Southampton|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Customer service officer – Southampton
Location: Floor 2, One Guildhall Square, SO14 7FP
Contract: initial 5 -month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours a week, 8.30 AM – 5.00PM
Pay: up to £12ph (depending on experience)
- To provide excellent customer service across a range of channels (telephone, face to face and digital), ensuring that customer experiences are easy, effective and convenient.
- To handle a range of customer enquiries and service requests, providing information, resolving issues and dealing with varied transactions.
- To provide the best possible first impression of the council, being professional and positive, maintaining ownership of customer enquiries and ensuring they are kept up to date.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- To be the first point of contact for the customer, and to effectively deal with a range of enquiries and service requests
- To take a customer focused approach to all enquiries, resolving them at first point of contact where possible, or referring them to the correct specialists where this is required
- To use listening and questioning skills to fully understand customer needs and ensure that an appropriate response is provided
- To take personal responsibility for resolving queries proactively and quickly, progressing and chasing as needed on behalf of the customer
- To make a positive impression on each and every customer, having a helpful, friendly, efficient and sensitive approach
- To use IT systems to record and manage enquiries, and to update these with accurate and detailed information
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Admissions Officer - Manchester
Salary: £13 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour
HR Support Officer
Salary: £12.85 - 12.85 per hour
Senior Communications Officer
Salary: Market related
Benefits Officer - Coventry
Salary: £10.39 - 10.39 per hour