Customers Service Advisor - Carlisle
|Job Title:||Customers Service Advisor - Carlisle|
|Salary:||£12.19 - 12.19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Customers Service Advisor – Carlisle
Salary: £12.19 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Customers Service Advisor for a local authority in Carlisle
Duties and Experience:
- To provide a high quality, customer-orientated service championing “The Riverside Service Style” practices.
- Constantly review work outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individual performance.
- Participate in the work of the team, encouraging innovation.
- Undertake personal development and training as necessary to keep up to date with legal, political, financial and other developments in the fields of housing and customer service
- To ensure compliance with Riverside’s Equality and Diversity policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Ensure that all data is compliant with legislation and policies relating to data quality
- To actively promote Riverside locally.
- To ensure that health & safety requirements are met in accordance with Riverside’s policy and procedures and statutory requirements.
- Any other relevant duties as required by the designated manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential
- Relevant experience of the customer service of Housing industry.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility and willingness to respond positively to challenges.
- Excellent Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Literacy and Numeracy skills with the ability to produce correspondence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to think methodically.
- Experience of using relevant multiple housing systems.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Reliable team player who can work well in demanding circumstances.
- Previous call centre and shift work experience.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1091
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Services Advisor - Basingstoke
Salary: £10 per hour
Customer Service & Business Manager - Walthamstow
Salary: £26 per hour
Customer Service Officer - Bognor Regis
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour
Telford and Wrekin Council - Benefit Assessment Officers (Customer service advisor)
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Hillingdon
Salary: £13 per hour