Debt Recovery Assistant - Esher
|Job Title:||Debt Recovery Assistant - Esher|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Debt Recovery Assistant – Esher (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £15.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Assist the Debt Recovery Officer with the collection of outstanding debt.
The postholder will provide the duties below in relation to three main areas namely, Local Taxation, Housing Benefits Overpayments and Sundry Debt Recovery. Progress through the grade for the bar (25) will be based on sufficient knowledge of each area.
The duties are:
- Control and reconciliation of the system.
- Provide assistance, advice and training (as required).
- Pursue the recovery of debts due in accordance with agreed procedures (Corporate Debt Policy).
- Responsible for responding to all customer enquiries, whether by email, phone or in person at reception and negotiating appropriate repayment arrangements.
- Responsible for working with external partner debt collection agency, ensuring prompt referral on ongoing liaison including Attachment of Earnings.
- Managing direct debits.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available