Deputy Team Manager - Mash Team
|Job Title:||Deputy Team Manager - Mash Team|
|Salary:||£33.64 - 33.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Deputy Team Manager - Mash Team to work with one of our clients based in Enfield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying up to £33.64ph
To assist the team manager in the management of the statutory specialist social work service for disabled children and their families.
To be responsible for the management of the specialist social work duty service, determining whether referrals to the service meet the eligibility criteria for The Joint Service and if not assuring families are signposted to appropriate services/support. To allocate casework and statutory assessments ensuring nationally agreed timescales are met
To maintain the effective delivery of the specialist disabled children’s’ service and to promote an ethos which enables disabled children and their families to gain equal access to community life and ensures that they are safeguarded.
- To be responsible for the development and management of best practice within a specialist disabled children’s social work service and to ensure that staff are fully supported to enable them to fulfil their role
- To ensure that services are sensitive, responsive to individual need and provide value for money and to develop innovative interventions to meet the needs of disabled children and their families.
- To ensure that disabled children and their families are central to decision making and service delivery
- To chair and present information at organisational meetings, panels, strategy meetings and reviews
- To maintain the development and implementation of a positive performance management culture within the service
- Ensure that the Council’s finance, human resources and health and safety policies are implemented
- To ensure that changes in legislation and child care practise are communicated to the social work team and analysed and implemented
- To ensure that staff receive the appropriate supervision and opportunities for professional development and that performance expectations are recorded and reviewed.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available