Design and Technical Standards Manager – North London
- Ability to prepare technical housing maintenance briefs and specifications- prescriptive or performance, and technical drawings
- Ability to lead and coach a small team of technical staff
- Ability to create and maintain positive working partnerships
- Ability to supervise staff and provide positive leadership and direction to individuals to gain commitment and ownership
- Ability to lead and manage strategic projects
- Communication skills, written and verbal; including complex report writing and effective presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines.
- Be adaptable to change and have an ability to acquire new skills and knowledge, thus being responsible for own personal and professional development.
- Ability to comply with the Council’s Financial Regulations and procurement processes.
- An ability and commitment to comply with the Council’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Experience of developing technical specifications for a range of housing property types
- Experience of producing and implementing design codes
- Experience of managing and motivating staff to achieve performance targets is desirable
- Experience of delivering successful outcomes from procurement and contract administration processes.
- Experience of using specialist design software e.g. Autocad.
Salary is £300 a day
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9131