Device Deployment Engineer
|Job Title:||Device Deployment Engineer|
|Salary:||£120 - 150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Device Deployment Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Basingstoke. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £120 - £150 per day
- The primary function of the role will be to build, test and deploy devices to council staff. There will also be a requirement to provide support to all council users.
- You will have experience of deploying devices to users, and have excellent customer service skills as you will be deploying and providing face to face training to users at handover
- To install, configure and test hardware and software components.
- Undertake handover training with staff
- Assist in the management of the asset register and auditing of system records.
- To log, monitor and resolve service desk calls within agreed service levels
- Provide 1st line and 2nd line support to our user base, with remote working available.
- To liaise with users, support services and third party suppliers.
- To carry out standard cleaning and routine maintenance procedures.
- Work within an ITIL service management framework
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
Qualities, Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communications with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on an IT Service Desk
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Citrix
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available