Multi Trade Operative
|Job Title:||Multi Trade Operative|
|Salary:||£23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Multi Trade Operative. You will be working in Islington
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £23ph via umbrella
To support the delivery of quality repairs to ensure decent and suitable housing working as part of a team carrying out Plumbing works associated, but not limited, to maintenance works to all types of LBI managed properties and social spaces, as scheduled or directed by supervisor
- To carry out Plumbing works and relevant trade duties as instructed by the Supervisor on Responsive, Planned, Empty Homes, High Value Repairs or Capital Repairs to an excellent standard upon completion.
- To plan and organise workload to maximise productive time and ensure the best service to customers. This includes dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring, as far as practicable, that all appointments and targets are met.
- To promptly inform a scheduler planner/supervisor of any unanticipated problems or delays that might impact on appointments for that day, so that work can be rescheduled.
- To provide regular updates and information to supervisors/scheduler planner team and other colleagues to assist with ordering of materials, planning and scheduling of work.
- To report any follow on or related repair works identified with the customer where these cannot be completed during the visit, providing sufficient detail to ensure an accurate ‘further works’ order is raised on the system.
- To maintain and contribute to the control of the imprest stock and other company property held on any assigned company vehicle. To ensure the security, care and appropriate use of stock, tools, materials, plant, and equipment and any other items issued.
- To organise materials, tools, and equipment required to complete planned work and to arrange for imprest stock to be replenished as needed and notify the Supervisor of any difficulties.
- To identify and submit requests for non stock items to ensure that any non-standard jobs are completed in a timely manner and notify the Supervisor of any difficulties.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available