Digital Development Officer - Rochdale
|Job Title:||Digital Development Officer - Rochdale|
|Salary:||£13.21 - 13.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Digital Development Officer – Rochdale
Salary: £ 13.21 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
Your role is to support the Digital Services Team in creating and maintaining an updated website for use by residents and customers.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing day-to-day content on the website.
- Ensuring the website is focused on top transactions and customer needs.
- Creating a useful and usable information architecture and navigation for the website.
- Reviewing, updating and writing relevant web standards and guidelines.
- Rewriting content for the web, and moving content to updated website templates ensuring it fits in with standards and the vision for the website.
- Ensuring new forms created for the website are customer focused, consistent in style, meet relevant standards and only request essential information.
- Improving the search engine results page to focus the results on top transactions and user needs.
- Supporting a change control process for website updates.
- Ensuring the website meets standards and good practice guidelines on both usability and accessibility, and relevant legislation.
- Working with services to improve customer experience and supporting them to reduce avoidable contact.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's