DoLS Best Interest Assessor
|Job Title:||DoLS Best Interest Assessor|
|Salary:||£37.38 - 37.38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a DoLS Best Interest Assessor to work with one of our clients based in Rotherham. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate - £37.38ph
We are looking for an experienced Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Best Interests Assessor or Authoriser to undertake the role of the Authorised Signatory for a period of approximately three months. The main purpose of the role is to:
• Review the reports of the Best Interests and Mental Health Assessors.
• Scrutinise reports and check for evidence that the six legal assessment criteria are met
• Seek clarification from assessors where evidence is lacking or unclear
• Check details on Form 5 and complete evidence of scrutiny section, providing justification for the authorisation
• Where the recommended authorisation is not supported by evidence, advise DoLS office of refusal and grounds for refusal.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available