Domestic Gas fitter - Swindon
|Job Title:||Domestic Gas fitter - Swindon|
|Salary:||£16.98 - 16.98 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Domestic Gas fitter – Swindon (Temp vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £16.98ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To service, repair, install all kinds of solid fuel, gas and electric wet central heating and hot water
systems, including all types of electronic and manually controlled systems.
- To be able to service, repair and renew solid fuel, natural Gas, LPG, and Electrical wet systems.
- To install complete new heating systems and commission.
- To be able to assess problems, interpret complex information with various types of heating and hot water systems, decide the appropriate measures to correct faults without delays.
- This requires analytical and judgmental Skills.
- Competent in the use of data recording and analysing equipment.
- Ensure property is left clean and tidy removing all rubbish and arrange with supervisor for collections making sure items suitable for recycling are separated.
- To complete all work allocated or appointed by target date/time and priority.
- To complete work to all appropriate standards i.e. approved codes of practices for the gas and plumbing industries, also current building regulations, plumbing bye-laws and schedule of rates.
- To maintain the highest level in customer care and in line with service standards.
- To have completed all required paperwork or electronic recording of test, time and material used, complying with all SCS working arrangements.
- To order the appropriate spares from external suppliers.
- To have fully complied with Swindon Commercial Services policy regarding transportation.
- To maintain the required ACS or similar qualifications for delivering the service as part of continuous professional development.
- Participate in the training of apprentices and other trainees, report findings to supervisor.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available