Drainage Assistant Engineer
|Job Title:||Drainage Assistant Engineer|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Drainage Assistant Engineer. You will be working in Coventry for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £28ph
- Software usage - Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Mapinfo
- Assist with Capital Programme delivery including scheme preparation using of AutoCAD.
- Assist with the investigation of all flooding and reporting for decision making.
- Assist with report preparation using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint software.
- Site levelling for scheme design and construction checks.
- Assist with the production of commuted sums and project estimates.
- Assist with drainage design in accordance with the Wallingford Procedure, use of Windes including surface water attenuation, infrastructure drainage, building drainage, sustainable drainage.
- Assist with the review and comment on Corporate Project drainage design / Section 38 & 278, Planning Discharge of Condition applications and review of FRAs.
- Production and checking of specifications using the Highway Works Specification.
- Dealing with day to day correspondence, data capture, record keeping, minute taking, arranging meetings and dealing with customers.
- Liaison with partnering Risk Management Authorities.
- Assist with FDGiA fund bids when required.
- Assist with commissioning hydraulic modelling when required.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available