Early Help Worker - Social Care
|Job Title:||Early Help Worker - Social Care|
|Salary:||£126.49 - 126.49 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Early Help Worker - Social Care to work with our client based in Wokingham. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate paying up to £126.49 per day
- To provide a family support service to complex families identified as being in need of early help or who are identified as needing continuing support after having been involved with statutory social work services.
- To provide support and challenge to the statutory social work teams in relation to thresholds for early help services/child in need.
- To support other organisations/lead professionals within the locality area to provide support for challenging families through an early help assessment
- The postholder will deliver a comprehensive family support offer to a case load of complex families. This will include:
- Working in a ‘whole family’ approach using the Early Help Assessment to agree a clear plan with written actions, outcomes and responsibilities.
- Undertake planned and emergency work using a range of intervention methods and skills
- Use an assertive outreach approach-offer support and modelling alongside supervision and enforcement and persistent engagement.
- Take on the lead professional role for a number of families liaising and coordinating with a range of other agencies
- Maximise the involvement of children, young people and their families in decisions which affect them
- Use a range of different parenting support methods
- Be clear about safeguarding thresholds and hold robust discussions with area social work teams and managers about the most appropriate service to provide support
- Make case recording and maintain case management records in accordance with service and professional standards
- Build up close working links with other staff working with families within the locality area providing support to those delivering early help services
- Contribute to service development through attendance and contribution to team meetings and team development activities
- To provide case direction and support to an identified cohort of unqualified team members.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Adults Front Door Social Worker
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - IMAP Front door Team
Salary: £35 per hour