Early Years & Childcare Business Consultant| Children’s Services | WalthamForest
We require an Early Years Practitioner to work within a Children’s Services Team based in Walthamforest. The Successful Practitioner will be required to have a minimum of 1 years recent Practitioner experience of working within a Children Services team.
To provide high quality integrated day care and early education to children from birth to 7 years within a multi-disciplinary team and in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage. The post will be based within one of LB Camden’s Children’s Centres and can involve work both inside and outside the Children Centre building. The post holder is required to support home visits with colleagues as necessary.
There is a requirement to lift and assist in toileting and changing and in helping to transfer from seating to mobility aids. Work may also involve implementing individual movement programmes, under the direction of other professionals. The post holder will be required to help with first aid provision, comforting sick or injured children. Must be able to work to the shift pattern required by the centre, falling between 8am and 6pm. The post holder may be required to work outside of normal hours on occasion, with due notice.
To apply for this the Support Worker must have: -
- Education to GCSE standard or equivalent, including a pass in English Language and mathematics
- NVQ level 2 in early years education and/or childcare
- Previous experience of Paediatric First Aid
- Knowledge of The Early Years Foundation Stage
- Previous experience in a similar role
Salary is £175-218
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Kannan Vasanthan on 0208-911-1086