Early Years Worker - London
|Job Title:||Early Years Worker - London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Early Years Worker - London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Early Years Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Early Years Worker to work in Children Services in Various Boroughs in London.
Pay Rates: £10.00 - £14.37 per (Umbrella Rate)
- To assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of activities that support young children's learning, development and health ensuring consistency of high quality provision.
- To assist in the provision of a stimulating learning environment that encourages children to learn and develop through play.
Overview of the Early Years Worker (Full job description is available)
- To ensure all children's activities are set up with appropriate toys and equipment, ensuring a risk assessment is completed and updated regularly.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment both inside and out, that encourages children to learn and develop through play.
- To observe and record children's learning and achievements, noting areas of development where children may need additional support and share these with the child's key-carer.
- To ensure an extensive knowledge of safeguarding and child protection policy and procedure and to report to the Nursery Manager any concerns about children.
- To support the nursery team in delivering a service that is sensitive to the needs of the children, parents and carers from different social and cultural backgrounds.
- To raise parent/carers awareness of the needs of the developing child and to model and share good practice.
- To give consideration to the physical and emotional needs of all children in the nursery's care.
- To ensure support is given to parent/carers as appropriate for instance e.g. parenting skills and behaviour management;
- Early Years and Childcare qualifications at level 2 or above e.g. NVQ Level 2/3, CACHE Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education or NNEB or equivalent Excelled written & verbal communication skills.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification Level 3 (desirable)
- Evidence of CPD
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Contact Supervisor and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available