|Job Title:||Educational Psychologist|
|Salary:||£450 - 500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking Educational Psychologists to provider services to various clients based within England. We have a range of part time and full time placements available, that offer some flexible remote working options.
The post holder would need to contribute to the work of the Educational Psychology Service in the provision of psychological services and advice to children, young people and their families. To support the Local Authority in its duty to provide appropriate services for children and young people, in accordance with current legislation. The post will require the establishment of partnership relationships within and across neighbourhoods and settings, as well as with Health Service colleagues and other stakeholders, in order to provide safe, consistent high quality services for the children, young people and their families.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Writing Statutory Psychological advice as part of an EHCNA.
- Statutory work associated with Education Health and Care needs assessments and the requisite written work and attendance at meetings.
- Providing psychological advice to a group of mainstream primary, secondary and special schools and specialist facilities.
- Providing psychological advice and intervention to pre-school children that have been identified by health service or other colleagues and their parents.
- Ensuring the voice and views of children and young people with whom we work is heard and acted upon when this is in their best interests
- Working in partnership with parent/carers, setting staff and in liaison with other involved professionals as part of the assessment and intervention process.
- Maintaining up to date appropriate secure records on the children and young people who access the service.
- Delivering high quality training to setting staff, stakeholders, other colleagues and parents on a range of psychological based topics relevant to supporting children and young people with additional needs including mental health and well-being needs.
- To facilitate and disseminate good practice to support children and young people with additional needs including the successful transitions of children and young people that are known to the service into their next educational setting or employment.
- To provide written evidence based reports on the specialist assessment that recommend outcomes and interventions deemed appropriate for the child or young person that is the subject of that psychological assessment
- British Psychological Society (BPS) recognised first degree in psychology.
- A Doctorate or Master’s degree in Educational Psychology, and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society.
- HCPC registration
- Recent, relevant in-service professional development.
- Detailed understanding and awareness of relevant SEN legislation.
- Experience of working with children and young people with SEN/Disability, and detailed knowledge of research informed interventions and approaches that prevent and meet SEN.
- Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.