Educational Psychologist – Berkshire
We are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to join a busy authority within Berkshire on a 6-month initial contract.
External - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Deliver Educational Psychology Services both statutory and traded through working with a range of schools, settings and agencies/services, including Social Care, Health, Early Years and the voluntary/private sector.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of training and evidenced-based interventions to schools, parents and other services.
- Contribute to any Critical Incident response in accordance with service protocol.
- Achieve positive change for children by working with the adults most concerned about them, as well as the children themselves.
- Contribute to RBWM’s strategic aims for children with special educational needs and disabilities within the legislative framework, working in close partnership with Children and Young People Disability Service contributing to Education, Health and Care plans
- To be a partner in the professional development of the Psychology, Inclusion & Pupil Support Service, promoting multi-agency collaboration and contributing to projects and activities as appropriate.
Salary is up to £550 per day
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176