Educational Psychologist - Children, Families Services
|Job Title:||Educational Psychologist - Children, Families Services|
|Salary:||£350 - 400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Educational Psychologist to work with one of our clients based in Swindon
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £350 - £400 per day
- To work as an Educational Psychologist (EP) in the Swindon Educational Psychology Service which is part of the Early Help Integrated Locality Team.
- To support the Local Authority (LA) in meeting its responsibilities for pupils with special educational needs.
- To carry out high quality and varied assessments with individual children and young people experiencing barriers to learning because of difficulties of cognition and learning; interaction and communication skills; physical, sensory and medical problems and behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (ref: SEN Code of Practice).
- To deliver a high quality educational psychology service to the LA by completing EP contributions to statutory assessments within given timelines and contributing, as required, to the Annual Reviews of pupils with Statements of Special Educational Need and Education Heath Care Plans, both in-and out of Borough.
- To lead Joint Problem-solving and Team Around the Child meetings resulting in effective interventions with children and young people involving parents, carers, teachers, teaching assistants and other relevant professionals.
- To participate in and champion the common processes of the Locality Teams (e.g. Early Help Record and Plan, Lead Professional, Team Around the Child & Family).
- To work at a systems level with schools and educational settings to identify barriers to the successful learning of children and young people and plan effective ways of removing or reducing these barriers.
- As a representative of the EPS & Locality Integrated Team to attend meetings, panels and case conferences, as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available