Educational Psychologist - Essex
|Job Title:||Educational Psychologist - Essex|
|Salary:||£450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Educational Psychologist – Essex
We are seeking to recruit Associate Educational Psychologists across Essex. We have a base in Harlow, Braintree, Colchester and Basildon. The role will involve writing Statutory Psychological advice as part of an EHCNA.
External - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- British Psychological Society (BPS) recognised first degree in psychology.
- A Doctorate or Master’s degree in Educational Psychology, and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society.
- HCPC registration essential.
- Recent, relevant in-service professional development.
- Detailed understanding and awareness of relevant SEN legislation.
- Experience of working with children and young people with SEN/Disability, and detailed knowledge of research informed interventions and approaches that prevent and meet SEN
Salary is up to £450 per day
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on 0208 911 1091
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available