Our client is seeking an experienced Building Services Engineer based in Central London. The individual will be working with the mobilisation team in setting up new contracts. Upon commencement of a new contract role the Mobilisation Engineer will work alongside the current or newly appointed static site supervisor until the assistance is no longer required. Additional to the daily running of site other tasks may include the provision of training, Asset verification, Conditional Surveys, report producing and statutory logbook creation. During any periods of non-mobilisation of new sites, the individual will be required to undertake the same tasks on existing contracts in order to create uniformity.
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of all systems, the individual must also be fully qualified electrically.
Some key abilities would include:
• Good Knowledge of building services
• Good Knowledge of statutory logbooks
• Fault finding
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, & Access)
• Ability to meet deadlines and “own” a task, seeing it through from beginning to
• Client liaising
Duties will include but not limited to;
• Produce a technically detailed conditional survey for reporting to client within 30/60
• Verify assets and provide remedial recommendations if required
• Produce Photographic evidence of all plant items verified
• Provide estimated costs for completing any minor / major works detailed
• Provision of a detailed critical spares list (inclusive of costs and lead times)
• Additional photographic evidence of plant items in need of repair or replacement
• Produce Life Cycle Replacement program
• Optimisation of 52 week PPM planner
This role would best suit somebody who enjoys the variety and fresh challenges, there is a
requirement for the candidate to work flexible hours as some weekend work will be
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please contact Jordan on 02085149145 or Jordanm@4recruitmentservices.com