Electrical Building Services Supervisor - Hammersmith
|Job Title:||Electrical Building Services Supervisor - Hammersmith|
|Salary:||£38.5k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Building Services Supervisor to maintain a large commercial office based in Hammersmith.
The individual will be helping the teams carrying out the maintenance and assist with non-electrical works when required.
The standard workdays are Monday to Friday.
The standard work hours will rotate on a 4-week basis.
- 7am till 4pm
- 8am till 5pm
- 8am till 5pm
- 10am till 7pm.
Salary: £38,500 - £44,000
Call Out: 1 in 5 (+ £100 Allowance)
- The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of electrical systems.
- The individual most posses 3+ years supervisory experience.
- The individual must be fully qualified electrically.
Some key abilities would include:
- Good Knowledge of building services.
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration to Jordanm@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Building Surveyor - Facilities Management
Salary: £20 - 23 per hour
Procurement Manager - Soft Services
Salary: £350 - 400 per day
Salary: £12.23 - 12.23 per hour
Salary: £12 - 13 per hour
Salary: £19.00 - 19.50 per hour