Electrical maintenance engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
We are currently looking for an Electricical Maintenance Engineer. You will be working in Lowestoft. This is working for a large FM company
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £24ph via umbrella
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Maintenance Engineer for the Lowestoft area to join our friendly and supportive engineering team.
Our Skilled Engineers are employed on work that is appropriate to their core and specialist skills. There will be opportunities to acquire elements of other skills which will enable them to work flexibly across trades.
- Provide a reactive and planned pro-active maintenance (PPM) service as per SFG20 standards to all operational assets
- Work towards providing a multi-skilled maintenance service
- Carry out modifications and installations as and when required
- Liaise with contractors or external suppliers where required and clearly communicate technical issues
- Ensure that work is carried out to a high standard of quality and in line with current legal standards, company policies and procedures
- Maximise availability of all plumbing, mechanical and electrical equipment through continuous improvement, optimum performance, improved efficiencies and cost reductions
- Maintain equipment supported by sound diagnostic and problem-solving skills, raising issues as required to the supervisor on a timely basis
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) are met
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard - reporting any defects immediately
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's