Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for an Electricical Maintenance Engineer. You will be working in Ashford (TN25). This is working for a large FM company
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Temp - Perm Contract
Pay rate - £20ph via umbrella
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour
Salary: £16 - 17 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £24 - 25 per hour
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour