My client is seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer To be part of a multidisciplined Reactive and PPM Team and provide Electrically Biased support to the client’s operations.
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm + Over Time.
Area – OX14
Salary: Up to £31,000.
Note: Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check.
Duties include but are not limited:
- Carrying out routine Maintenance to site Electrical and Facilities Equipment within a set schedule. Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Carrying out Electrical Installations including Testing and Certification
- Supporting the wider team in other areas where required related to customer requirements.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
- Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Work with specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Liaising with the relevant managers daily to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays.
- Provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- Adhoc tasks as requested by line manager.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a qualified Electrician.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within an Industrial/Commercial environment.
- Must have a good understanding of Installation methods and selection of equipment required in Industrial premises.
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing OR Equivalent (Advantageous)
- ECS / CSCS Card (Advantageous)
- IPAF 3A & 3B (Advantageous)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145 or JordanM@4recruitmentservices.com