Electrical Site Supervisor - Central London
|Job Title:||Electrical Site Supervisor - Central London|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Site Supervisor to work at site based in Liverpool Street. The individual will be supervising the running of the site as a whole and a team of engineers alongside working with them at times maintaining the large commercial office.
Standard working days will be Monday to Friday.
Hours are as followed; 7am till 4pm // 10am till 7pm
Salary: Up to £42,000
- The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of Electrical systems.
- The individual must be fully qualified Electrically.
Some key abilities would include:
- Good Knowledge of building services.
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Arranging RAMs / Permits to work.
- Managing specialist contractors.
- Liaising with building Manager / Client.
- Supervising the hands-on engineers.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
If interested, please submit an updated CV to JordanM@4Recruitmentservices.com for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £12.40 - 12.40 per hour
Kensington & Chelsea
Salary: £28 per hour
Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: £40k - 50k per year
Salary: £200 - 220 per day
Salary: £15 - 16 per hour