Emergency Control Room Officer
|Job Title:||Emergency Control Room Officer|
|Salary:||£14.37 - 14.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Emergency Control Room Officer – Leicester
Salary: £ 14.37 an Hour (Umbrella)
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To provide prompt, considered and effective responses to emergency social care, medical need or equipment problems/concerns calls from a range of vulnerable and elderly persons.
- Undertakes prompt call handling and provides a caring and responsive service to customers and care workers e.g. by befriending/providing reassurance, organising medical social care and life critical situation, etc., responses and having control over this aspect of work when considering options.
- Undertakes administrative duties e.g. recording events, updating records & timesheets, maintaining information systems and contributing to and supporting implementation of any changes to guidance, processes or procedures.
- Checks the operation of equipment within the control room, including regular Business Continuity testing, returned TECS equipment that requires returning to stock, and rectify or report any faults.
- Collaborates with the TECS Installer in managing TECS stock levels and storing equipment securely.
- On a daily basis reschedule the AT / TECS Installers’ work to incorporate ad-hoc tasks, urgent installations, other work schedule changes, changes to future appointments and support them with data input, equipment returns, etc.
- Trains and supports other operational staff in emergency call handling, customer care and on ward referrals.
- Liaises with key stakeholders and team leader on any significant customer issues.
- Delivers training to operational staff and contributes towards developing guidance and procedures by working alongside all key stakeholders.
- Experience of dealing with members of the public/customers on a one-to-one basis via telephone and/or social alarm call system or similar to provide advice and support.
- Able to fully assess situations/calls presented, understand the need for support being requested and make informed decisions about urgency and type of response required.
- Able to liaise and collaborate with multiple agencies to onward refer customer/client needs.
- Knowledge of data protection
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available