Engage & Support officer - Housing Needs - Bromley
|Job Title:||Engage & Support officer - Housing Needs - Bromley|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Engage and Support officer – Housing Needs - Bromley
Are you a passionate, dedicated Engage and Support officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Engage and Support officer to work in Education, Care and Health Services department in the Bromley Area.
Pay Rates: £17.09 - £20.99 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
About the Job of Engage and Support officer: (Full Job Description Available)
- Work collaboratively with partners and professionals, to provide enhanced advice, information and support vulnerable customers experiencing difficulties with accessing, sustaining and maintaining their accommodation.
- Carry out thorough assessments, identifying clients support needs, risks and delivering a bespoke service to respond to the diverse needs of the individual.
- Ensuring that the client is able to access the support they are entitled to whilst also empowering them to be able to engage with a range of services, resolve problems and be able to source and sustain accommodation
- Liaise with colleagues in Options and Solutions, to ensure that the customer is aware of and carries out all the necessary actions required, in regards to their housing application and accommodation.
- Ability to apply a creative, solution-focussed, enabling approach to prevent homelessness, promote housing options and tenancy sustainment.
- Emotional resilience to deal with challenging behaviour and facilitate ongoing constructive engagement with customers whilst managing their expectations.
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation to effectively advocate and support customers based on their circumstances and desired goals.
- Deal effectively with day to day enquires and emergencies arising from contact with services users or other agencies and achieve positive outcomes.
- A working knowledge of Homelessness Legislation as amended by the Homeless Reduction Act 2017 and Local Authorities duties to homeless households.
- A good understanding of the framework for delivering effective outreach and housing floating support services.
- An understanding of legislation relating to the support of vulnerable people, i.e. Welfare reform act, Mental Health Act, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults and Updates on welfare benefit regulations; the Care Act, health and safety etc.
- Good understanding of problems faced by vulnerable people, including rough sleepers and ex-offenders in housing need.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Allocations Officer - Loughborough
Salary: £14 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Manchester
Salary: £18.46 - 18.46 per hour
Housing Advisor - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £23.28 - 23.28 per hour
Accommodation Support Worker - Manchester
Salary: £14.24 - 14.24 per hour