Enquiry Manager x2 | Safeguarding Adults | Swindon
We require an experienced Enquiry Manager to work within a Safeguarding Adults team based within Swindon. To be successful for this role, you are required to have vast Safeguarding experience of working within an Adults team.
The successful Enquiry Manager will be required:
- To ensure that the appropriate legal framework for Councils with Social Care Responsibility is applied lawfully, effectively and affordably.
- To ensure the organisation fulfils its responsibilities within the statutory and local performance frameworks, in line with national and local policies.
- To ensure that all concerns raised under Safeguarding Adults are actioned in timely manner and in accordance with local policy and the Care Act 2014.
- To ensure on a case-by-case basis that principles of Making Safeguarding Personal are applied appropriately
- To ensure that Safeguarding of adults' principles, Mental Capacity Act, and The Human Rights Act are properly considered throughout and to verify all decisions made
The successful Enquiry Manager will have experience and knowledge of:
- Safeguarding adults and of managing cases where allegations of abuse have been made.
- The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and other related social work legislation.
- Managing the Section 42 Safeguarding Enquiry and the process involved with this.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification. (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Experience and ability to prepare written reports and present them to senior officers of multi-agency groups, board members of LSAB agencies and Elected Members.
- Be HCPC Registered.
- Be eligible to work within the UK.
Salary is £30 - £35ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.