Environmental Health Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Officer|
|Salary:||£30 - 40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Environmental Health Officer to work with one of our clients based in Neath. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £30 - £40ph
- To assist the Environmental Health and Trading Standards Manager in the cost effective and efficient delivery of the Environmental Health functions.
- To contribute to the development and the achievement of business plan and action plan targets.
- To contribute to the development and review of work instructions and quality procedures for the team/service.
- To assist the Environmental Health and Trading Standards Manager to secure the following: - Compliance with current standards of best practice, Achievement of business and action plan targets, Achievement of locally agreed and national performance indicator targets, Compliance with the departmental supervision and training protocols, Consistency, monitoring compliance with departmental procedures and work instructions
- To develop and deliver awareness raising and promotional activities relevant to health and wellbeing.
- To perform the functions of the service, including:- Inspecting premises, Providing advice, Maintaining records, registers and data and assisting with compiling statistical returns, Investigating complaints, Preparing reports and witness statements, Undertaking sampling, Undertaking investigations and securing evidence
- To endeavor to meet all performance targets set for the section.
- To contribute to the development and the achievement of the business and action plan targets.
- To prepare reports, correspondence and statements and, where necessary attend court to give evidence.
- To produce such reports and data as required, ensuring that proper records are maintained of all work undertaken by the post holder.
- In carrying out the duties of the post to follow all procedures adopted by the department including, in particular, those relating to Health and Safety and Quality.
- To contribute to the completion of all records and registers necessary in respect of the work of the section, to include ensuring the continuity of and safe-keeping of evidence in criminal cases.
- To ensure the proper care and safe keeping of any equipment utilized in the work of the section.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available