Environmental Health Officer - Warrington
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Officer - Warrington|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Environmental Health Officer – Warrington
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Environmental Health Officer to join a busy Local Authority within the North West.
Roles and responsibilities;
- The post holder must carry out the duties with full regard to the Council’s Corporate Plan, the Corporate Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety Policy and Social Inclusion Strategy.
- To visit, inspect and report on all premises within a defined area of the Borough where health and safety or food safety legislation applies.
- Carry out investigations into work related accidents and ill health, outbreaks of food poisoning and infectious disease.
- To advise on the routine sampling of food and water, including private water supplies.
- To investigate complaints and monitor all types of works in progress at relevant premises.
- To visit, inspect and report on premises where persons are licensed to keep animal establishments.
- To assist in the training of Student Environmental Health Officers.
- To offer business advice, guidance and support to encourage compliance, including where necessary instigating formal action.
- To plan and manage projects to deliver successful outcomes.
- To visit, inspect and report on premises where Sunday trading legislation applies.
- To visit, inspect and report on sites where caravans are stored.
- To contribute to wider service objectives as required and to assist in providing a flexible and responsive regulatory service.
- Such other duties as may be allocated from time to time by the Business Compliance Team Manager.
Salary is up to £35ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £11.00 - 14.20 per hour
Housing Officer - Walthamstow
Salary: £17.27 - 21.82 per hour
Homelessness Persons Officer - London
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Housing Assessment Officer - Bury
Salary: £14.63 - 14.63 per hour
Housing Advice & Early Intervention Officer - Catford
Salary: £20.96 - 20.96 per hour