Environmental Services Operative
|Job Title:||Environmental Services Operative|
|Salary:||£11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Hunt|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
The Riverside Group - Environmental Services Operative
- Undertake general maintenance to hard and soft landscaped areas owned by the Group, including grass cutting, hedge trimming, litter picking, clearing leaves and shrub bed cultivations.
- Provide a rapid flexible response to the removal of fly tipping, rubbish removal and graffiti removal.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times when utilising appropriate hand tools and machinery.
- Report health, safety and environmental breaches and issues to the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor in line with the agreed escalation route.
- Apply ‘Our Riverside Way’ within the environmental offer by delivering excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Provide community insight, reporting any environmental issues, community safety or resident feedback to the Environmental Supervisor as appropriate and in line with the agreed escalation route.
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues on each of our contracts.
- Undertake personal development and training to keep up to date with all relevant legislation.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly across all teams within the organisation.
To find out more information please contact Lucie at Lucieh@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's