|Job Title:||Mobile Caretaker|
|Salary:||£11.83 - 11.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Mobile Caretaker. You will be working covering an area ranging broadly from Bow.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £11.83ph
- Clean all external communal areas including entrance areas footpaths refuse areas, estate roads and drying areas.
- Clear litter and rubbish from all communal areas on estate.
- Sweep and wash communal staircase and landings as appropriate.
- Remove or report for collection bulk refuse dumped in communal areas.
- Ensure refuse disposal facilities function correctly, are kept clear and paladin bins are changed as necessary. Place paladin bins ready for collection.
- Report untaxed or abandoned vehicles on estate roads and car parks
- Remove or paint over areas of graffiti.
- Identify hazards and complete risk assessments on a daily basis dealing with defects as instructed.
- Grit estate access paths and roads where appropriate when snowfall and ice expected.
- Check operation of lift and lift alarm where appropriate.
- Respond to fire alarms and assist emergency services as required. Contact emergency services whenever required.
- Identify issues of security and take remedial action.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's