Executive Assistant - London
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant - London|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Executive Assistant – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide expert professional administrative and organisational support as part of the corporate office for the Chief Executive Officer and other nominated members of the charity’s Executive Leadership Team, whilst being a confident personable external ambassador for the charity. This is a fast paced environment, requiring excellent judgement, discretion and interpersonal skills in handling internal and external stakeholders.
- To be available for all meetings in the event minute taking is required, taking minutes and notes of meetings where confidential information may be discussed and judgment will need to made in relation as to how minutes are recorded sensitively and accurately.
- To receive visitors in a friendly manner with tact and discretion, acting as first point of contact for incoming calls, visitors, internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide a full administrative/secretarial service for meetings as required, preparing agenda papers, taking and transcribing formal minutes, following up action and having a sound knowledge of issues under discussion
- Extensive diary management, maintaining the smooth running of the relevant ELT member’s diary using independent judgement to prioritise the work schedule in accordance with changing priorities, liaising with all relevant parties in an efficient and effective way, ensuring the efficient use of diary time.
- To draft and type ELT correspondence accurately when required.
- Organising meetings, booking rooms/venues, arranging end to end travel arrangements as required.
- To ensure that the relevant ELT member is fully briefed in advance of meetings with all applicable paperwork/agendas, or ensuring that they are readily available electronically.
- Provide assistance to any of the Executive Directors as and when necessary for all meetings of the Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees.
- To provide ad hoc support to the other Executive Assistants, including during annual leave or sickness.
- To develop, manage and ensure the effective maintenance of electronic and manual filing and record keeping systems.
- Planning, organising and maintaining diaries of relevant members of the Executive Leadership Team, making appointments, dealing with any issues appropriately and ensuring effective time management.
- Monitor relevant developments (maintain a watching brief) across all directorates and provide the Executive Director with regula de-briefings, acting as a filter for information and identifying that which is relevant.
- Tabulate and retrieve the relevant ELT member’s official expenditures and claims.
- Assist with events, lunches and seminars either for or on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team
- Executive Director credit card reconciliations and ensure all purchase orders are processed in a timely manner using approved in-house systems
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
PA - London
Salary: £17 per hour
Finance Compliance Officer - London
Salary: £18 per hour
Finance and Provisions Officer - London
Salary: £22 per hour
Teams Assistant - White City
Salary: £18 - 22 per hour
London Borough of Lambeth - Gas Compliance Officer
Salary: £26 per hour