Executive Business Support - Haringey
|Job Title:||Executive Business Support - Haringey|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Executive Business Support – Haringey (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support in leading and managing in the provision of high-quality administration and systems, that support Children’s Services. This includes working closely with the Head of Service, Service/Team Managers, multi-agency staff/partners, children and their families, contributing to the overall strategic development of the service.
- Ensure that all aspects of the administration service are managed and assist in establishing joint working across the teams and services. Line manage the Business Support staff and manage the statutory central administrative systems and procedures, ensuring implementation to deliver effective and quality support to Children’s Services, providing core and nuanced support.
- Be responsible for the day to day oversight of the administration of the systems and processes, such as KPIs and service performance.
- Support other managers through all operational activities in ensuring that all the team contribute to the provision of a professional, client needs-led service. Lead on supporting the BSOs to deliver a high-quality Business Support service.
- Manage and prioritise the work within the administration team in support of managers and teams. Ensure business needs pertaining to Business Support are met and that performance management indicators are achieved and recorded for BSO staff. Ensure that business objectives are upheld, and that administrative staff support for teams is time-conscious, relevant, and appropriate.
- Ensure work output is in line with compliance, relating to legislation, policy and procedures. This includes: Performance; Learning and Development; PDPs/Appraisals; HR-related functions; Absence (Sickness/Annual Leave) and Recruitment.
- Work closely with the Head of Service, Service Manager and other Managers to ensure appropriate administration of business needs and requests.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies, dealing with enquiries and initiating action where necessary and refer when appropriate.
- Support the Head of Service and Team Managers with staffing (recruitment and interviews) and business-related areas (administration management and business performance data analysis).
- Apply the necessary timescales and protocols for completion of meeting minutes, correspondence relating to statutory meetings, maintaining all related data entries to the electronic record system relating to statutory functions regarding the central administration service and complaints meetings for children and their families.
- Undertake the responsibility for the management of the general running of the office (i.e. equipment, stationary inventory) and plan and arrange inductions and IT for new staff, following the corporate and service-specific induction procedures.
- Work in partnership with other administration staff throughout the division to ensure consistency, efficiency and quality.
- Develop, monitor and review systems in accordance with service needs across a range of areas, to ensure good practice is being adhered to.
- Be fully conversant in IT as a requirement to carry out the post and assist teams with queries.
- Develop and maintain multi-agency relationships and foster teamwork and involvement across the service.
- Regularly participate in service/divisional/management meetings.
- Provide cover for colleagues and undertake any other work assigned consistent with the duties and responsibilities of an agile workforce.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Employment Support Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £18 per hour
Customer Service & Business Manager - Walthamstow
Salary: £26 per hour
Housing Systems Officer - Dunstable
Salary: £14 per hour
Salary: £17 - 18 per hour
Principal Accountant - Liverpool
Salary: £550 per day