Executive Support Officer - Malton
|Job Title:||Executive Support Officer - Malton|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Executive Support Officer – Malton (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The Chief Executive’s Office incorporates various functions such as policy, performance, MP/customer/elected member/Government department liaison, liaison with external bodies / partners, coordination of management information. The Executive Support Officer is a part of this team providing high-level executive support to the Chief Executive’s Office to ensure the efficient and effective running of the leadership function at Ryedale District Council. The post holder will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the delivery of the objectives of the Strategic Management Board, through provision of a proactive, high-level executive support service. The post-holders will be the key point of contact for the Chief Executive Officer and Strategic Management Board, proactively managing internal/external enquires and communication, most of which will be of a sensitive and/or confidential nature, using personal judgement and sound decision-making.
- Proactively preparing and managing the correspondence for the Chief Executive and members of the Strategic Management Board (SMB), reading, researching and routing as needed. Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive and members of Strategic Management Board to both internal and external stakeholders and draft, produce and sign correspondence when necessary.
- Organising and managing SMB members diaries including organising meetings and activities, with a full range of senior stakeholders both internal and external to the Council, liaising effectively with colleagues across the organisation, ensuring high regard for excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Briefing senior leaders and writing meeting minutes including making accurate records and agreed actions and be responsible for distributing in a timely manner.
- Carrying out a wide range of research and policy development activity as may be required to include preparing reports and making recommendations.
- Support the drafting of a range of materials such as presentations, papers for meetings and reports, including gathering data and researching material to provide recommendations where appropriate.
- Undertake specific projects as directed, some of which may be sensitive and confidential nature. Provide ad-hoc support as required, such as conducting research, gathering data and presenting findings in a timely manner.
- Correspond and co-ordinate activities with a full range of Senior Stakeholders both internal and external to the Council, using diplomacy and discretion.
- Organise and prioritise work efficiently to ensure smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis, including identifying opportunities to improve administrative procedures and taking the initiative to suggest ways of working more efficiently.
- Budget responsibilities: compilation and submission of receipts and expense claims.
- Risk Management: Paying due regard to reputational risk in errors of organisation, administration and confidentiality and mitigating appropriately.
- Accurate file management, including use of relevant office and electronic systems to ensure the efficient running of the executive function.
- Ensuring that duties are carried out with full regard to the Council’s policies, including Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety and Information Governance.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Hillingdon - Technical support officer
Salary: £14 per hour
HR Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £18 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Islington
Salary: £21 per hour
Information Officer - Hackney
Salary: £17 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Neath
Salary: £11 per hour