Experienced Occupational Therapist - Reablement
|Job Title:||Experienced Occupational Therapist - Reablement|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Experienced Occupational Therapist - Reablement - Whiltshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Experienced Occupational Therapist’s to work with Reablement Services for a Local Authority in and around the Sailsbury area.
Pay Rates: £28.03 - £35.00 per hour Umbrella Rates
Overview of the role:
- We are looking for an Experienced Occupational Therapistto work within our Reablement team.
- Salisbury area
- Driving license essential - this is not remote - you will need to do visits and assessments in the south wiltshire area
- 37 hours a week - some weekend working required
- Discharge to assess experience prefferred
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available