Experienced Social Worker - Social Worker in Schools
|Job Title:||Experienced Social Worker - Social Worker in Schools|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Experienced Social Worker – Social Worker in Schools to work with one of our clients based in Swindon. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £35ph
- To support carers to continue in their role in complex situations.
- Provide preventative advice to staff, families and young people to reduce the need for referrals which may not reach threshold for statutory work
- To maintain a caseload of children who may be subject to a child in need service, on a Child Protection plan or Children Looked After Work closely with the Youth Offending team to support children who are involved in or becoming involved in antisocial behavior or criminal behavior
- To work with identified children in the context of their family, wider community and school community
- Work with Designated Safeguarding Leads to build better relationships with families and better understand their needs Work with feeder primary schools to support an integrated family approach if needed
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of all information and activity onto the social care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Team Manager and Supervisor.
- To gather sufficient information about individuals in order to assess their needs against eligibility criteria.
- To contribute to local knowledge (within the team and the service) about universally available services, including what is available within the voluntary and community sector, as well as the Department’s commissioned and contracted services and to signpost/advocate for individuals accordingly.
- To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and to be able to apply Council policy andsupport individuals to manage risk appropriately.
- To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understandingof the relevant legislation and guidance.
- To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practicerequirements.
- To update and provide knowledge and training where necessary to Designated Safeguarding Leads in the school base in relation to safeguarding expertise and improving referrals
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team
Salary: Market related
Qualified Social worker in a Childrens (LAC) Team
Salary: £29.93 - 32.34 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adult's MASH Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £32 per hour