Facilities Assistant - Somerset
|Job Title:||Facilities Assistant - Somerset|
|Salary:||£13.37 - 13.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Facilities Assistant – Somerset
Salary: £ 13.37 Per Hour (Umbrella)
Full Time (37 hours per week)
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Facilities Assistant who is resilient, has excellent technical, administrative and customer service skills and are a natural problem solver to join their small, high profile facilities management team.
The Facilities Management Team provides premises management, health, and safety statutory checks, assists with incident control, financial and procurement administration. We act as first point of contact for building users. We are a busy team, and each day brings interesting challenges and tasks.
- Ensures the safe keeping of premises and equipment by carrying out the following health and safety related activities at the specified intervals:
- Health & Safety tours
- Fire alarm testing
- Legionella testing
- Check of Evac chairs
- Emergency lighting checks
- Basic electrical checks
- Panic alarm testing
- Visual asbestos checks
- Tree Inspections.
- Undertakes routine testing of equipment and appliances to ensure their operation in safe and satisfactory condition and to agreed testing rotas, this includes basic electrical checks, microwave checks, emergency lighting checks, panic alarm checks. Maintains records of checks and where faults and defects are found, reports these to the Property Helpline, ensures that remedial action is taken and a full audit trail maintained.
- Undertakes a variety of routine record keeping on systems including RAMIS and BeSafe in relation to the preparation and review of risk assessments on BeSafe and CoSSH assessments on RAMIS. Updates inventories of furniture and equipment, as required.
- Liaises with a range of landlords, work colleagues, building users and contractors concerning the progress and outcome of a range of issues including biannual fire evacuation exercises, enabling out of hours access for maintenance tasks and following up on requests and fault reports through the WPC email box and Assyst.
- Provides general technical/administrative support to the Hubs
- Is the first point of contact either face to face or by telephone or email and using acquired knowledge and initiative to provide information for clients, suppliers, the public and staff. Within established criteria provide responses and deal with issues as raised, eg the issue of contractor badges and work permits, where necessary making an accurate record and refer to senior officers for resolution.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Finance Assistant - Chichester
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Finance Assistant - Bolton
Salary: £14.16 - 14.16 per hour
Entitlement Assistant - Shropshire
Salary: Market related
Lancashire - Personal Assistant
Salary: £11.47 - 11.47 per hour
Leadership Support Assistant - Nottingham
Salary: Market related