Family Outreach Worker - Bradford
|Job Title:||Family Outreach Worker - Bradford|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Family Outreach Worker - Bradford
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family outreach Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Development Worker to work in Bradford.
To work in partnership with families to enable the early identification of need and provide a range of support strategies and interventions to address needs.
Pay Rates: £22.49 - £28.00 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Family Outreach Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- To be responsible for providing community and centre based family support services, including outreach to local groups within the community.
- To deliver both personalised and group evidence based interventions for families and young children, in response to identified need.
- To enable parents understanding of how to meet their children's learning, developmental, and health needs, and to promote children's emotional health and wellbeing as per the Five to Thrive model.
- To provide advice and guidance, including referral to partner agencies, for families with children with SEND.
- To work and maintain effective communications with partner agencies and support families in accessing and engaging with universal and targeted services as required.
- To review and evaluate effectiveness of interventions with the family to ensure most effective use of resources
- To attend case conferences, core groups, TAF meetings and other meetings as required, assisting families to engage in the processes.
- To maintain timely and concise case records and written reports that evidence the work undertaken and the progress achieved.
- Further education to the level of e.g. NVQ, B-TEC or equivalent in a relevant field
- To have a clear understanding of safeguarding and protecting families from risk and harm
- Able to work independently to assess and make appropriate evidence-based recommendations about children and families in casework
- Ability to use IT packages to keep clear, written and electronic records and provide monitoring information as required
- Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Family Contact Worker - Manchester
Salary: £18.27 - 18.27 per hour
Family Support Worker - Barnsley
Salary: £17.42 - 17.42 per hour
Family Support Worker - Worcester
Salary: £18.74 - 18.74 per hour
Early Help Coordinator - Catford
Salary: £27.18 - 27.18 per hour