Family Support Worker
|Job Title:||Family Support Worker|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Family Support Worker - Bury, Greater Machester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Worker to join a team based in Bury, Greater Manchester.
Pay Rates: £12.00 per hour (Umbrella rate to be requested)
Family Support Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will be conducting return to home interviews with children and young people who are returning home from a missing episode.
- You will be working with the young person to establish what has caused them to run away, their experience and solutions.
- You will need to be able to build trust with the clients in order to engage them with the service and fully understand their reason for running away.
- Experience working as a Family Support Worker for vulnerable children, young people & families
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available