FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER/PRACTITIONER
|Job Title:||FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER/PRACTITIONER|
|Salary:||£8.20 - 9.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
JOB TITLE: FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER/PRACTITIONER
LOCATION: Tipton, West Midlands
PLACEMENT: from 26th October 2020. 37 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £8.20 & UMBRELLA from £9.75
4Recruitment Services are seeking Family Support Workers/Practitioners to provide services to our client who has sites based in the Tipton area within the West Midlands.
This is a highly rewarding role where you will be working closely with children and their families, learning about their strengths and challenges and putting together an assessment of their needs.
You will be a vital member of the team, skilled in providing a high level of professional childcare and social work practice using a wide range of therapeutic interventions. Your role as family support practitioner within the service will entail supporting young people to overcome and better manage difficulties they are facing by assessing needs, agreeing a service plan, carrying out agreed work and reviewing on a regular basis.
You will work with families experiencing complex challenges and be creative in your approaches in engaging families who may be avoidant and resistant to your efforts. You will provide reports to referrers which critically analyse progress and outcomes achieved and which will inform decision making on children’s and their families circumstances going forward.
Main duties will involve to:
- Complete assessments with children and families.
- Chair early help meetings
- Carry out home visits.
- Use computer system for all recordings
- Hold range of cases- CIN ,CP, Early help Single agency LAC
- Carry out 1:1 work with children.
- Liaise with other professionals
- Report any safeguarding concerns
- NVQ level 3 in health / social care or relevant qualification/experience
- Experience of working with vulnerable families and complex family support cases including children subject to a Child Protection (CP) plan, Child in Need Plan (CIN) and CAF / Early Help Plan.
- Experience of carrying out effective family support assessments leading to improved outcomes for children and families
- Experience of chairing meetings with regard to family support plans and leading multiagency family support plans
- Experience of completing direct work with children and young people 0-25 years
- Knowledge of SEND
- Knowledge and understanding of children’s centre and early help services
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to meet deadlines and exceed targets
- Good IT skills and ability to use a suite of IT software
- In depth knowledge of safeguarding policy and procedure in particular the Common Assessment Framework ( CAF)/ Early Help
- DBS Check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available