Family Worker - Camden
|Job Title:||Family Worker - Camden|
|Salary:||£18.45 - 22.03 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Family Worker - Camden
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family worker to work Children Services in Camden.
To deliver a targeted high quality early help family support service to families from pregnancy to age 19 years to improve health and well-being outcomes, educational attainment and reduce inequalities.
Pay Rates: £18.45 - £22.03 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Family Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- To carefully and thoroughly assess children and families’ needs underpinned by the common assessment framework, prescribed screening tools and models of engagement.
- To create a whole family action plan and evaluate progress against shared outcomes.
- To deliver responsive early intervention packages, including evidence-based programmes and/or refer to appropriate services (universal, targeted and specialist) to meet need, working in partnership with families.
- To manage a caseload of allocated families, effectively prioritising according to need and risk, consistently meeting the timescales agreed, providing excellent customer service and making every contact count.
- Further education to the level of e.g. NVQ, B-TEC or equivalent in a relevant field
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level of equivalent
- Experience of working with children, young people and families in diverse, inner-city communities
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available