Finance Business Partner - Chelmsford
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Chelmsford|
|Salary:||£40,136 - 47,219 per year|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Finance Business Partner – Chelmsford
Permanent, Full Time
From £40,136 to £47,219 per annum
- Responsible for supporting the business by understanding all the financial assets, liabilities and priorities for a business operation (revenue, capital, funding streams & debt) & present options to senior managers to drive change and improve efficiency to meet strategic objectives.
- Responsible for partnering and supporting Service Directors and stakeholders to carry out financial performance management, pricing and investment analysis. In addition, support the business planning process by advising senior managers and supporting the maximisation of external funding to the Council.
- Accountable for supporting business development by using insightful predictive analytics, optimising financial modelling and commercial acumen.
- Support cross organisational projects and ensure the best commercial & value considerations to drive transparent and robust decision making. This support will involve detailed analysis and interpretation in communicating financial and performance data to support evidence-based decisions.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Finance Business Partners and Management Accountants in the development and review of financial policy and plans ensuring they reflect the Council’s strategic objectives and promote continuous improvement
- Responsible for promoting delivery of value for money services, as evidenced by benchmarked cost driver comparators to analyse financial trends and drive efficiencies. Develop networks with best in class peers.
- Support timely preparation of robust business cases & decision making documents by quantifying associated costs, benefits, risks and funding solutions, being solely accountable for the financial implications
- Responsible for compliance with financial regulations and professional accounting standards and financial impact assessments relating to changes in legislation or service initiatives
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Human Resources Business Partner - Change Management
Salary: £24.73 - 24.73 per hour
Finance Assistant - Chichester
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Finance Assistant - Bolton
Salary: £14.16 - 14.16 per hour
Finance Technician - Lincoln
Salary: £14.67 - 14.67 per hour
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Billy Fagg, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0208 514 9139